Okay so as im unable to afford a full computer i bought a cubietruck for until I can (at which time ill find some project for it, probably a cubie-laptop) but i do have a few questions. please answer what you can.
- how suitable will this board be as my main computer (general speed, laggyness ect)
- Is there any way to get regular unbuntu (not lubuntu) installed
- can you install regular programs on it (worried about x86/64 vs arm)
- will wine run on it?
- if i cant install unbuntus regular version, having used unbuntu almost exclusivly as my linux of choice how much do you think fedora would bother me (how different is it)
- opengl/direct3d support?
- can you hook up a 2.5in hdd right out of the box
- can you install the OS to the HDD / is there a benificial difference in speed?
again dont feel obligated to answer them all just what you can/feel like. thank you.