Author Topic: NEED HELP: Many problems starting with Cubietruck-Plus  (Read 1709 times)

Offline Mick P. F.

• Nobody is perfect
    • View Profile
NEED HELP: Many problems starting with Cubietruck-Plus
« on: January 26, 2017, 05:35:58 am »
Dear Sirs,

I'm a experienced computer scientist and do many "things" with arm based embedded systems (developer boards like Beaglebone Black, Pandaboard ES, Lemaker Guitar and NVIDIA Jetson TK1 under linux.
Few days ago I bought a Cubietruck Pus for a small private "project" and have many problems because there is not enough documentation for this board and linux running on it!
Resulting questions:
  * Could you publish the source code for cubie-uboot and cubie-uboot-spl (on GitHub :: CubieBoard),
    because I don't have any x86_64 based PC! I found an A80 version of these tools on the GitHub,
    but they and the self compiled fex2bin abort with errors!
  * I'd like to get running the mainline kernel on the cb5. Which load addresses (for zImage, initrd and fdt)
    are to use in boot.cmd?
  * Are there some special kernel command line options/arguments for the cb5 board?
  * How to enter the u-boot prompt? (I tried to press the <SPACE> key, but without any success!

Kind Regards,
Michael

Offline laludelala

• View Profile
Re: NEED HELP: Many problems starting with Cubietruck-Plus
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 11:47:55 pm »
I did not check for the A80 yet, but for the Cubietruck (A20), you can find the drivers on sunxi.com