Author Topic: Issue with Cubieboard 2 Using USB Display  (Read 2753 times)

Offline Crimson Wolf

• View Profile
Issue with Cubieboard 2 Using USB Display
« on: September 09, 2015, 11:00:54 pm »
Hello cubieforum memebers.

Since I bought the cubieboard 2, I also bought a Robopeak USB display which works ok with the prebuilt image specifically made for the display, however, I want to install the driver in another Linux distribution, Cubian X1 to be more precise.

I've tried this many times, not only on this distribution, and I get similar errors, like the one below:

Code: [Select]
make -C /lib/modules/`uname -r`/build KCPPFLAGS="-I/src -I/../common" M= modules
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/linux-headers-3.4.79-sun7i'
Makefile:649: "WARNING: Appending $KCPPFLAGS (-I/src -I/../common) from command line to kernel $CPPFLAGS"
  CHK     include/linux/version.h
  CHK     include/generated/utsrelease.h
make[2]: `include/generated/mach-types.h' is up to date.
/usr/src/linux-headers-3.4.79-sun7i/./Makefile:649: "WARNING: Appending $KCPPFLAGS (-I/src -I/../common) from command line to kernel $CPPFLAGS"
scripts/Makefile.build:44: /usr/src/linux-headers-3.4.79-sun7i/fs/exofs/Makefile: No such file or directory
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/src/linux-headers-3.4.79-sun7i/fs/exofs/Makefile'.  Stop.
make[2]: *** [fs/exofs] Error 2
make[1]: *** [fs] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux-headers-3.4.79-sun7i'
make: *** [modules] Error 2

I already installed Linux Essentials, Make, Binutils and upgraded them with apt-get, I also followed the steps mentioned on section 4 in this manual (http://www.dfrobot.com/image/data/DFR0275/RPUD02-rpusbdisp_usermanual-enUS.1.0.pdf), but no luck after doing so.

Could anyone give me an advice on how to approach or solve this?

Thanks beforehand.