Author Topic: dc_drmfbdev - dc_drmfbdev_buffer_alloc: failed to allocate buffer backing memor  (Read 896 times)

Offline delphi

• View Profile
 dc_drmfbdev - dc_drmfbdev_buffer_alloc: failed to allocate buffer backing memory
I see such bug in dmesg message after attempt to draw the 2d canvas with shader based on opengl-es. The canvas init was failed and I cann't see anything in my application. The canvas dimesion was 1024x768 or maybe 1024x600. I approve that the menu making with QML and drawing using the gles working but when I try to draw the 2d texture - it is not happens.
I used the v0.3 image.

Offline sam

• View Profile
dc_drmfbdev - dc_drmfbdev_buffer_alloc: failed to allocate buffer backing memory
I see such bug in dmesg message after attempt to draw the 2d canvas with shader based on opengl-es. The canvas init was failed and I cann't see anything in my application. The canvas dimesion was 1024x768 or maybe 1024x600. I approve that the menu making with QML and drawing using the gles working but when I try to draw the 2d texture - it is not happens.
I used the v0.3 image.

V0.3 image only support  3D PVR  gles  accelaration .  You can try 1.0 image .  http://www.cubieforums.com/index.php/topic,3714.0.html