Author Topic: Opensource Mali Linux EXA/DRI2 and X11 display driver r5p0-01rel0  (Read 2320 times)

Offline ryba84

• View Profile
Does anyone tried them on Cubieboard? I cannot find changelog to find out what was changed. For now I've crosscompiled mali.ko (didn't try it), and trying to get mali_drm to compile, but the problem is with drmP.h. Later I'll try to compile it natively on Cubieboard. This version of mali driver doesn't use ump. I wonder if we have to use properitary blob for GLES/EGL wih this drivers.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 07:59:00 am by ryba84 »

Offline premoboss

• View Profile
Re: Opensource Mali Linux EXA/DRI2 and X11 display driver r5p0-01rel0
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 10:40:50 am »
Does anyone tried them on Cubieboard? I cannot find changelog to find out what was changed. For now I've crosscompiled mali.ko (didn't try it), and trying to get mali_drm to compile, but the problem is with drmP.h. Later I'll try to compile it natively on Cubieboard. This version of mali driver doesn't use ump. I wonder if we have to use properitary blob for GLES/EGL wih this drivers.

as far as i know, on freenode #cubieboard, nickname "libv" is the guy behind the mali driver. Try to contact him to have more info.