Price should be around 20-25Euro. There is a lot of manuality to prepare it:
- SATA plug is 180 degree routed and pins must be reversed by hand,
- printed circuit must be done and cut
- red plate must be cutted and holed (with right conic degree)
- support for SATA plug (you don't see in picture: they are fixed to the 2 little screws upper in 1st picture )
- precision in hand soldering is needed (i don't to it, a skilled man provide for)
this is a prototype and works well, but i am thinking to do another version more fast and cheap to be done (i.e. to do the red plate with 3D printer).
about "column of cubies": this HDD support is not made with that scope in mind, the final scope is the second picture you see (HDD+PremoBoard+Cubieboard). I had 2 little rectangular plexiglass plate screwed to HDD to act as "feet" and avoid HDD stands directly on table.
PS: i see you "column of cubies". an alternative is to take a "block" (block = cublieboad+fungoboard), rotate it 90 degree (so the cubie double usb ports "looks the sky") and create a support to take blocks in that way. my 2 cents.