Author Topic: Can't mount Windows CE share  (Read 1361 times)

Offline ton2k

• View Profile
Can't mount Windows CE share
« on: October 21, 2014, 03:31:16 pm »
Hi, everyone!
I've got: Cubieboard1, OS - Cubian-x1-a10-nano (not long ago it was Fedora 18 - it doesn't affect the issue) on the one hand. And on the other - WinCE 6.0 based device with a shared folder on it. They are connected via Ethernet cables and switch.
I need to open wince folder on my cubieboard.
I've made: updated/upgraded Cubie's OS (sudo apt-get update), installed fuse-exfat package (sudo apt-get install fuse-exfat)
I tried to mount WinXP, Win7, Win8 (even via VPN) shares - successfully!
But FU####G Windows CE is a hard nut to crack!
Syntax:
sudo mount -t cifs //192..../share /mnt/folder -o user=administrator,password=****,domain=windevice,sec=ntlmssp,forceuid,forcegid,iocharset=utf8
doing so, I get nothing - no errors and no mounted share. Nothig at all, like I simply pressed the "Enter" button.
Earlier, I've got some errors (Permission denied (13)), but when I added "sec=ntlmssp" option errors disappeared.
Besides, the keys: "-t cifs; domain=; forceuid; forcegid; iocharset=" make no difference.
After adding the "--v" string I've got the answer:
mount.cifs kernel mount options: ip=192.168.1.1,unc=\\192.168.1.1\share,sec=ntlmssp,iocharset=utf8,noacl,user=administrator,,domain=windevice,pass=********
May be some key is missing (space among the commas)? or wrong arguments, or I need to specify the file system of the folder (file_mode= argument )?
If I'm to specify the "file_mode=" what have I to write  (exfat, cifs - wrong, 0660, 0770 - no reaction). what format it should be for WinCE6.0?
I don't know what to do.
Please help me.