Author Topic: Help with Bluetooth USB dongle and Robopeak USB display  (Read 3536 times)

Offline Crimson Wolf

• View Profile
Help with Bluetooth USB dongle and Robopeak USB display
« on: June 22, 2014, 10:39:03 pm »
Hello everyone.

Recently I managed to get a Cubieboard A20, a whole new world to me when it comes to linux commands, kernels and etc (I just know they exist because of what I've read so far). After installing Cubiuntu Saucy Paddy Edition (http://cubiuntu.com/2014/05/20/cubiuntu-saucy-paddy-edition-lxde-fbturbo-mali-cedar_dev-a-few-little-more-things/) I've been trying to get my USB Bluetooth dongle and Robopeak USB Display up running, all attempts in failure.

For the Robopeak USB display, I definitely have no idea of what to do in order to get it working properly, for the USB Bluetooth dongle I have this from the command prompt:

linaro@linaro-ubuntu-desktop:~$ lsmod

Module                  Size  Used by
btusb                  14548  0
bluetooth             264475  2 btusb
disp_ump                 861  0
bt_gpio                 2480  0
wifi_gpio               5861  1 bt_gpio
mali_drm                2608  1
drm                   208809  2 mali_drm
mali                  111115  0
ump                    49602  4 mali,disp_ump
lcd                     3778  0
g_ether                57609  0

It seems that the Bluetooth dongle is being recognized, now, how can I make it search for Bluetooth devices around? I would appreciate any kind of help tremendously.

Offline swampy

• View Profile

Offline Crimson Wolf

• View Profile
Re: Help with Bluetooth USB dongle and Robopeak USB display
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 12:28:09 am »
Oh believe me, I've gone trough that before, and the pre-built image works perfectly, but I want to use the LCD with the Cubieuntu I have already installed, seems quite impossible so far.