October 22, 2019, 09:48:12 am

News:

Have you visited the Allwinner Chipset wiki? - http://linux-sunxi.org/

CubiTweaks proof of concept

Started by ikeeki, February 17, 2014, 07:11:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ikeeki

February 17, 2014, 07:11:28 pm Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 07:13:51 pm by ikeeki
As Im quite angry with having to write lots of commands in this evil hobby of mine, here you have... CubieTWEAKS:

One of my favourites is to be able to edit script.bin in less than five seconds...
Coming soon with much more tweaks...

rckburn

I want! That script.bin editing in 5 seconds sounds absolutely beautiful  ;D

cubieplayer

ikeeki

I have written all of them by hand myself but it is quite portable in lxde desktops. Thanks for the interest. As soon as I can Ill upload the folders

cubieplayer

Quote from: ikeeki on February 18, 2014, 01:28:18 am
I have written all of them by hand myself but it is quite portable in lxde desktops. Thanks for the interest. As soon as I can Ill upload the folders

I'd like to make deb package for them if you don't have time. I am the author of cubian, so many folks can get benifits from your work.
Details: https://github.com/cubieplayer/Cubian/wiki/Contribute-deb-package

ikeeki

February 18, 2014, 02:51:23 am #5 Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 03:14:34 am by ikeeki
Yes I know you, congratulatuons for your extremely professional work, you can do the debian package, all my work is from and for the comunity. Ill upload the image folders and tell you the main files and the scripts so it is easier for you to make the .deb, if you meant somthing different please repeat, as my knoledge of the English sometimes plays tricks on me.
But I warn you that even if the scripts are fully working and tested exhaustively, the code is somewhat "aggresive"  :-[

cubieplayer

Quote from: ikeeki on February 18, 2014, 02:51:23 am
Yes I know you, congratulatuons for your extremely professional work, you can do the debian package, all my work is from and for the comunity. Ill upload the image folders and tell you the main files and the scripts so it is easier for you to make the .deb, if you meant somthing different please repeat, as my knoledge of the English sometimes plays tricks on me.
But I warn you that even if the scripts are fully working and tested exhaustively, the code is somewhat "aggresive"  :-[

Haha, My english knowledge is poor too. Don't worry about your code, It's better than nothing  :P