Bravo!! It's a great distribution! 2D working (it doesn't have the 3D tests). I've tested it a little bit and I've some suggestions:
- Add the sunxi tests (I've tried to find them in the test folder of /root, but there's only the GLXgears).
- Video doesn't plays at fullscreen, it's always at the original size.
- The audio doesn't play at the first boot. You must put it at the hdmi output and reboot it.
It could be great to have:
- Compiled XBMC (maybe the openpctv distribution could give us some clues about how to compile it).
- Bluetooth (When the module driver works well, i hope soon).
- Transmission client (the client that exists now in the repo it's a bit old...).
Thanks a lot! If you need to test things let me know