December 11, 2019, 07:26:30 am

News:

Have you visited the Allwinner Chipset wiki? - http://linux-sunxi.org/

Boot problem! videos added//solved

Started by Noorak, January 07, 2014, 05:24:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Noorak

Just trying to touch nand with phoenix suit, is there any problem with that soft runing on win 8.1?
http://gyazo.com/50a18cd9b3700f5f971b07585f107e95

Saegematz

how many power you have for the ct ?
I think the SC-Card should be rigtht, but the SD-Card take a littel bit more
power and this is why the system is not booting.
Don't try it to power the CT over mini USB from the computer.
It doesn't work.
My power for the CT has 5V and 2,5A.
Cu

Saegematz

How many mA ?
I can't see it, but i'm sure this is your problem.
Buy a power suply with 2,5 A
I quess your power suply has 0,5 A.

con

Looks like a 650mA or 550mA version. Get yourself a 2A tablet charger and you should be fine.

Noorak

January 08, 2014, 07:21:38 am #20 Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 09:20:18 am by Noorak
Motorola Droid Razr power suply
input 100-240V/50/60Hz
0.2A
output 5.1V 850mA

totalguy

Quote from: con on January 08, 2014, 07:02:14 am
Looks like a 650mA or 550mA version. Get yourself a 2A tablet charger and you should be fine.

tesco hudl tablet has a good 2a charger :)

Noorak

So is my power suply enougth or should I buy a new one with 5V and 2.5A?

Saegematz

Yes, you need a new or better power suply.

Noorak

I read this and I really confused:

The Cubieboard requires a regulated 5V DC, 2A power supply with a 4.0mm (external diameter) x 1.7mm (internal diameter) barrel plug. The outside of the plug is the ground.
A 500mA supply is sufficient if you do not attach a SATA hard disk to the Cubieboard.
Your Cubieboard package may have a USB to DC power cable, so you can connect to your computer's USB port and power the Cubieboard.
Please note that if you then connect USB peripherals to your Cubieboard, then these may require more power than the standard 500mA that a PC USB port provides.

I don't understand why my suply doesn't work, can anyone put me a link or specs to buy the new one?

totalguy

there is a HP plug that has a usb port and 5v 2a supply i have seen this mentioned a lot. its cylinder shaped

geemac

You can use a Sony PSP AC supply. They have the right connector on them as well. That's what I'm using on my CT which also has a SSD.

Noorak

I bought i 5V 2.1A power supply keep you informed when I try it after the school

Noorak

Noorak

Finally lubuntu is on my nand, but mousse and keyboard not working, still having job to do...